Wednesday, October 29, 2008
A Benefit for Jacki
All of you know my youngest sister, Jacki, was hit by a car while crossing the street on September 7, 2008. Currently, she is in John Heinz Rehab Center and doing GREAT! She is truly a miracle. All her brain functions including memory, speech, movement, recognition, etc. seem to be normal. She still has a long road ahead of her as she has yet to walk. She has numerous broken bones, mostly in her pelvis. As one can imagine, the cost of her medical care is expensive and she still has many doctor visits ahead of her.
Many of you have asked or wondered, "How can I help?" I can FINALLY answer that! Next weekend, Jacki's closest friends organized a benefit for her so money can be raised to help Jacki out financially. The information is below. I know many of you are out-of-state, so I am also letting you know where donations can be sent. If you are willing, able, and so inclined, please help out my little sister by making a donation.
I can't wait to see many of you next weekend (yes, we are coming home!)!
BENEFIT
DATE: Sunday, November 9th
TIME: 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
PLACE: McGrath's Pub
112 E. Main St.
Dalton, PA 18414
MUSIC: Mace in Dickson
OTHER: Lots of baskets for raffle, food, and beer (No one under the age of 18 is allowed by PA state law)
COST: $25/person, which includes all the food and beer you can handle! Tickets can be purchased at the door or pre-purchased.
DONATIONS
Penn East Credit Union
Jacki Nieratko Fund
441 North Seventh Avenue
Scranton, PA 18503
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment