Don't Blink: Pumpkin Patch Fun!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Friday, October 03, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! I love the change in weather, the leaves falling, the colors of the leaves turning those vibrant fall colors, pumpkin patches, carving pumpkins and Halloween. I also love having my birthday this month! There is SO much going on, but it's loads of fun! With our upcoming move and all the activity surrounding that, this pumpkin patch we visited yesterday will most likely be the only one we get to this year! If that's so, I'm okay with that because we had SO much fun! My friend, Jeanne, reminded me of the Homeschooling Day this patch has each year. The kids & I met up with her and her kids, Johnny & Erin. I've know Jeanne since the first year we were here when we were both members of the MOMS Club. EJ & Johnny played soccer together for a season (or was it two?). The boys hadn't seen each other for a LONG time, but you wouldn't have known it by how much fun they were having yesterday! This is a great farm to visit! They had a hayride, play area with maze, treehouse, slides, small petting zoo, gift shop, bales of hay for the kids to climb, and a movie about how pumpkins are grown to view (if you wanted to). I think all the kids enjoyed climbing on the bales of hay the most. I couldn't believe my kids wouldn't eat toasted marshmallows. Evan tasted it and seemed to like it, but by the time he wanted more I had already finished them! Hey, what can I say? I enjoy marshmallows over an open fire!
Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Awww! I love your pictures.. They are sooooo cute! You kids are so precious! Dang Girl! That pumpkin patch looks fun... I'm glad all of you had so much fun!