Don't Blink: Two arrests have been made!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Two arrests have been made!

It gives me much pleasure to announce that there has been not one, but two arrests today involving the hit and run of my sister, Jacki. You can read the article and watch video HERE. The family is extremely proud of how both the District Attorney's office and Scranton Police Department handled this investigation. We know they wanted to make sure they got this kid on all charges he is responsible for and that's the reason it's taken a little over a month for the arrest to be made. We finally have some questions answered and now it's time to move ahead. I pray that justice will be served and he will get what is deserved.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That is great news! I am happy for your family.......

Wendy said...

I am so glad they have caught them! Keep us updated on this and your sister.