Don't Blink: On the bay        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Saturday, November 01, 2008

On the bay

We finally drove around our new area the other day. The kids were thrilled to stop and see the beach on the bay. It was quite windy and chilly, but I had to get a few pictures anyway! This is the beach where lots of memories will be made...when the weather gets nice again!
Even though it was quite chilly,
Alison still wanted to play in the sand.
She loves the beach!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Looks like love is in the air... That picture of you and Jay is really good...

Your kids seem to be so happy in their new state..

Wow! A nice beach, I know Ali is going to love it!

How did Evan like the sand? I remember at the zoo how he was when his little feet touched that sand.....

I am so happy for you!