Don't Blink: Goodbye, Carry!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Goodbye, Carry!

It was time to let her go...my first car. Yep, she's gone to a good home. I got this car in Norman, OK with only 8 miles on it (never buy brand new) in 1998. We've had our up's and down's, but with close to 140,000 miles on her she is still going strong. There was just no way possible to move three cars across country. It's better for Carry to stay here in Texas where the elements will be less harsh on her. Good luck, Carry! I'll never forget you...LOL!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Awww! That is so pitiful! You had her for a very long time and now you are letting her go like a piece of trash you found on the side of the rode.....Poor little car! She loved you and was there for you when you needed her the most.....Oh, I bet she feels used! hehehehe!! Just kidding around..... I hope who ever takes her takes super good care of her... Now you have one less thing to worry with your move... I hope all is going well!

Wendy said...

THis is hilarious. I remember you driving this car. At least you sold it? Your move is just around the corner. Don't be surprised if I show up at your door with a suitcase. Just add me as a dependent.......