Sunday, March 09, 2008
We're going to Galveston!
I am so excited to be going to Galveston, TX for Spring Break! We finally got confirmation about the beach house, which costs as much as a hotel BUT you have your place! PLUS, I won't have to sleep in the same room as my 7-year old. That child is such a restless, loud sleeper that I don't think I'd get much sleep. The kids are going to love, love, love seeing the ocean. Okay, I am not 100% confident that Evan will enjoy it, but you never know! Jay & EJ plan on fishing off the 61st pier. EJ has been so into fishing since last summer. This will be the first time he's fished in the ocean and I'm sure it won't be the last. Don't forget - this is our future fisherman! Some other places we plan to visit include Moody Gardens and the boardwalk in Kemah, TX (thanks Stacy for the idea). We thought about stopping my the Johnson Space Center in Houston, but we decided that would be more for us than them. We can spend our time elsewhere and it might be more appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need to check out the Rainforest Cafe... I'm not crazy about their food, but the kids love it.. Outside the resturant is decorated really cool so you can get pretty fun pictures.. The volcano does this little erupting looking thing every so many minutes & the kids will love it..They had a little ride thingie too if you don't mind paying for that part..
If the weather is warm and nice Joe's crab shack is fun (check first to see if they have a sandy playground) if you eat outside.. But if it's a nice playground then you and Jay can snuggle and cuddle while you look at the waves from the gulf & wait for you food while your kids are playing... ROMANTIC!!
Look at me, I want to go!
Post a Comment