Saturday, March 01, 2008
Today's Funny: An EJ Story
I don't know about your kids, but when EJ heads to the bathroom, it's like he is having his own party in there. I'm serious, the kid is either screaming (in a fun way), singing, or talking to himself. Well, the other day at Chick-Fil-A, EJ & I both had to use the restroom before heading out. EJ is usually done before I am, so I always instruct him to wait right outside the ladies restroom door. When I came out, there was no EJ. I kind of looked around to see if he didn't follow my instructions (this happens way too often), but he wasn't there. Right outside the restroom, a gentleman and his daughter were eating. The guy must have noticed EJ & I as we went into the bathroom because he said to me, "He hasn't come out yet." I said, "Oh, okay." The guy then says, "It sounds like he is having a lot of fun in there." I just started laughing because I know my EJ and how he enjoys his bathroom visits...LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too cute! Kids are so funny (I think that's why they are so much fun)....
Post a Comment