Don't Blink: Not quite a pound        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Not quite a pound

On Friday, Evan had to have his weight rechecked. If you'll remember, the doctor wanted him to gain a pound in a month. At his last appointment, he weighed 20 lbs. 2 oz. This time he weighed in at 20 lbs. 13 oz. Jay & I were sure he gained that pound, especially since we noticed a little more meat on those skinny inner thighs. Even though he didn't do as the doctor ordered, she was still happy with what he did gain. After charting the increase, the doctor saw a spike in his weight increase versus the gradual increase in weight gain from Evan's 9 month check-up to his 15 month one. So, the next goal is for Evan to weigh around 22 lbs. at his 18 month check-up, but the doctor will be happy with him weighing 21.5 lbs. Also, there was no mention of shots on Friday, and I wasn't going to remind her!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Amy, are you sure they are weighing your little guy right.. I always see him eat well... Maybe he's just going to be tall.. He's so cute!

Beverly said...

Wow! Kenna's 13 1/2 months old and is 21 pounds, 7 ounces!! And I thought she was a featherweight! I know what you mean about shots...I'm having mother's remorse after she got her 12-month shots today and woke with a fever in the middle of the night. Sigh.