Don't Blink: First photos from Galveston, TX        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Thursday, March 20, 2008

First photos from Galveston, TX

We are back from our trip to Galveston, TX. Here are just a few photos from the moment we arrived. Expect a slideshow from the whole trip tomorrow! ENJOY!
<----Evan not even out of the van yet


Alison excited about her first trip to the ocean---->






<----The last time EJ saw the ocean was when he was just 10 months old




Jay & Evan at the Gulf of Mexico---->




<----Evan's reaction to having his feet touch the ocean for the very first time






By this time, Evan wanted nothing to do with the ocean OR the sand, so his feet are missing from this photo!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I can't wait to see your photo album.Looks like the weather was nice for you.. I love the pics of the kids on the beach...We are still in Louisiana, I will call you when we get back home..