Don't Blink: Family sickness update        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, March 03, 2008

Family sickness update

Yay! The only semi-sick child is Evan. The poor thing still has diarrhea, which, of course, is at its worse at the doctor's office today! Yes, he even leaked through his outfit. Everytime he wears this particular outfit, he poops through it. Is he trying to tell me something? I picked EJ up at 10 a.m. to take him to the orthopedic doctor so she could check out his shoulder. After much waiting, the X-rays didn't show much. She wants him to get a CT scan, which will give her more answers. EJ does not have any pain in the area nor did he ever complain about it. I just happened to notice this protusion about five weeks ago. It doesn't seem like I should be concerned, even though I am. I guess all parent's just want everything to be all right.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I hope everything goes well with EJ.. As a Mom I know you will worry and worry until you get an answer to what is going on. As for your little guy, I think he is telling you something about that outfit... Maybe it's the wrong color or his least favorite outfit to wear....I am glad the sickness is almost over for you.. I wish your family well.