Don't Blink: Lunar Eclipse        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

Did anyone see the lunar eclipse last night? It really was neat. These are a few pictures I took. The one on the left is around 9:30 p.m. (CST) and the one on the right is around 9:52 p.m. when the eclipse was predicted to happen. I think it happened a little later than that, but I missed the full event due to cloud coverage. Yep, the clouds took over as soon as I took my last picutre.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love your pictures.. You are soooo good! I put on a new blog, go check it out.. maybe this time it will work out better for me..

amor de madre said...

Hey Amy It's Meg! I'm too totally fascinated with the lunar eclipses, although I missed this one, I will enjoy another one in two years. So anyways I now have a blogg, it's at blogspot also, it's called having the time of our lives, I think, check it out!