Do you like the dress Auntie Ethel sent for Alison? She had to put it on immediately! She LOVES it!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I may be a little baised, but our little girl is so beautiful it almost brings me to tears... until I remember the attitude I get sometimes, "HEEEYYYYY, Let go me!"
Cuz Meg thinks she is breath taking, I sure miss your cute little voice Allie! Cousin Stella would love you so much right now, she wants to be a big girl like you : )
4 comments:
I may be a little baised, but our little girl is so beautiful it almost brings me to tears... until I remember the attitude I get sometimes, "HEEEYYYYY, Let go me!"
I think daddy is right she is beautiful!
Auntie Ethel loves you Allie, and i'll send more dresses! I love little pretty girls in dressess!
Cuz Meg thinks she is breath taking, I sure miss your cute little voice Allie! Cousin Stella would love you so much right now, she wants to be a big girl like you : )
Cousin Meg
Post a Comment