Don't Blink: It's going around        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Friday, February 29, 2008

It's going around

So much for a reprieve from this virus in our house. Tonight Alison threw up twice and the first time she threw up half away across the kitchen...I'm serious, I don't think I've ever seen vomit go so far! To be honest, this is the first time Ali's been sick like this. I'm not sure she knew what was going on, the poor thing! EJ was also complaining his stomach was bothering him before he got in bed. Both the kids are sleeping with trash cans by their sides tonight!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You poor girl! It's hard having sick kids especially when it's a nice weekend.....I hope everyone feels better soon..

Stacy said...

It's Saturday and my little Hunter woke up feeling like he was going to throw up.. He also had fever. I gave him motrin and once that kicked in he seems to be well.. Weird! But even feeling better we have our throw up bucket sitting out.. I hope your kids feel better so they can enjoy today.. I guess it's just something that is going around.. I will talk to you later..