Monday, September 22, 2008
Jacki-O is amazing!
Can I just say how awesome my little sister is? Today she did a lot! Jacki shook her head yes and no for the nurse this morning AND she is starting to track movements. Tonight, Tim (Jacki's boyfriend), said that when he walked in the room, Jacki was helping the nurse brush her teeth! Also, Jacki squeezed his hand at least two times when he asked her to do so! I know that I can't get too excited YET because tomorrow she may not do any of those things. However, for the last few days, she has done something new. Did I forget to mention that this girl has been breathing on her own for the last 36 hours? Rehab is in the near future!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippy for Jacki! That is GREAT news.. I have been waiting to hear about her progress. She is really starting to take them baby steps like a pro...I am so happy for her....I bet Tim shed a tear or two when she squeezed his hand..(I'm sure her sisters did too!).. That is great news! I am so so happy for her... One step at a time that is all it takes to get to where you need to be.... She is super strong...God Bless Her!
Post a Comment