Don't Blink: Butterfly Art Work        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Butterfly Art Work

As far as homeschooling goes, I find that I do better with themes. I tried to work on the letter B this week with Alison, but she kept writing A's. She is so proud of herself! With the letter B, we studied butterflies (i.e. the life cycle, anatamoy) and we are going to a butterfly exhibit tomorrow. I love tying the studies in with field day. See! I am a theme girl! Not sure what next week will be, but EJ really wants to learn more about the ocean. There is the letter O in Alison's name...maybe her name will be our theme! HA! Sometimes I am too clever even for myself! Can you tell Evan is chewing on part of the materials? It's a hard macaroni noodle. Alison's Butterfly - with LOTS of glitter! EJ's Blue Morpho Butterfly

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm jealous! Looks like you guys are having all the fun... I bet you are enjoying your kids so much with the structure of the homeschooling and the planned field trips.....
Give me a call sometime.. I want to call you, but I don't want to interrupt your class time....I hope all is well! Bye!

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Wow, you are doing great at that homeschooling. Looks like the kids are too!!