Don't Blink: Holding strong...        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Holding strong...

Today Jacki made it through surgery on her pelvic bone. They placed a steel plate in the front and had to put in a few screws. For now, they are not going to operate on her broken tailbone since the risks outweigh the benefits. Also a recent CT scan showed NO bleeding in her brain. She is still fighting a temperature, but that has much to do with the pneoumonia. I know these are all baby steps, but they are probably HUGE to Jacki. I have to believe that the doctor's wouldn't waste their time operating on a person who is NOT going to wake up. We have to look at her progress in increments of two weeks. So far, she has progressed pretty good. Please keep praying because I know your prayers are working on her behalf!

No comments: