Don't Blink: Neti pot        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Neti pot

I learn something new everyday, and thanks to my friend, Stacy, this one is brand new and has been quite beneficial to Jay & I. It's called a Neti Pot. At first, I thought this thing Stacy saw on Oprah was ridiculous. It turns out Oprah was right again! Who knew? If you want to check out the segment with Dr. Oz, click here. Stacy & her hubby used this pot, which we eventually found at CVS (hurry up they are going like hot cakes), and they slept great that evening. Well, since I've had this cough/cold/sneezing since early December, I figured I am going to try it. I just can't seem to shake whatever is going on. Not to mention, Jay has been sneezing like a mad man. The up and down weather here is outrageous and doesn't help our sinuses. SO, Jay got this yesterday and we've both used it a few times. It'll definitely clear your nose out, so have some tissues ready! Okay, for those of you who sort of have a sick sense of humor like I do, you've got to check out this youtube link of this guy using a neti pot. Be warned, he curses at the end.

No comments: