Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Happy 7th Birthday, EJ!
Our first born angel is 7 years old. My, oh my, how our lives have changed since that January night (and I have to note: and after being in labor for 40 hours!). Our little boy has blessed us every day of his life and we are so very grateful for the Lord allowing us to be his parents. For it is He who knew we could handle this little sir and mold him into the man he is meant to be. We try our best each day to teach, love, and discipline this boy who has added joy, love, and insanity to our days.
EJ is a wonderful boy who is not only our son, but a big brother, grandson, nephew, cousin and friend. He is helpful, kind, special, smart, loving, friendly, nice, silly, crazy, handsome, and the best son a mommy & daddy could ask for! We wish our first born son a very happy birthday!
(Click play above for music) - I just want to add that the reason I chose this song by Creed is because, when we bought the CD, I was pregnant with EJ. As soon as I heard this song, it made me cry. Hey, I was hormonal! Also, we were entering unchartered terrority and it was quite overwhelming at times. Anyway, immediately after hearing it, I thought to myself, "This is going to be a hit." It sure was...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment