Don't Blink: Am I Allowed To Go Crazy?        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Am I Allowed To Go Crazy?

Let me first start off by saying this: I know I am VERY blessed to be able to stay home with my kids. I have always said that I didn't have kids to have someone else raise them (no offense to working moms). However, on days like today, I am so ready to throw in the towel. For whatever reason we cannot get over being sick. On Sunday, EJ looked like he had pink eye. Drops have been administered 3 times/day since then and off to school he went today. This morning, Evan wakes up with what looks like pink eye...UGH! More drops and to a child that doesn't understand. What fun! This on top of having diarrhea (teething, I think), a cough and a green runny nose. All of this makes him extra clingy, cranky, whiny, & upset over the smallest things. It seems as if I've heard only crying today. Also, after changing a poopy diaper and the outfit, I go into the kitchen to find cat vomit. I so do not do well with cat vomit! The good thing is that the cat had the decency to vomit on the tile floor and not the carpet. I probably would have left it there...LOL! I digress, back to the crying. Evan takes a paci and we try really hard to give it to him only for "sleepy time." Is it wrong for me to cork it during times like this? I think not, so off to find one of our always missing paci's.

No comments: