Wednesday, November 28, 2007
It's been 3 years...
November 28, 2004 - My Mom has been gone three years. It's a day I will clearly replay over & over again each year. It was a Sunday. I called the hospital on my way to church. No one answered. I called Nikki to complain that no one was at the hospital. After leaving church, I called the hospital again. The respiratory therapist answered and was giving her a treatment. She said, "Would you like to talk to her." I said, "No, I will call in a little while." Not long after getting home, Tammy called. She was gone...
Why didn't I tell her I loved her one more time? Why didn't I fly home even if I was 9 months pregnant? Did I do everything I could have? The answer to all of this is simple. She wasn't supposed to leave us.
I miss my Mom. I loved her no matter how difficult she was (and she was a bear). Life has moved on and all I can do is remember. Please remember my Mom with me by viewing the slideshow on the left side of this page. She deserves it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Such a sad time for all of us. I miss my Momma a lot. She was a crazy lady but we all loved her. It's hard to understand why she was taken from us so early. She would have loved all these Grandbabies. Great job on the slideshow. You trying to make me cry at work? Love you Aim!
God Bless You Amy & your family, I hope you get through the day with happy memories of your mom. Just keep in your heart that on this day 3 years ago that your Mom went to Heaven to be with Jesus. It's sad for the people she left behind, but just imagine what she has now..You will see her again and until then just keep her memory alive.... I love you girl!
Nice remembrance, Amy. Hugs to you!
I'm trying to download the slideshow...but..you made me cry...words CAN'T even explain how much it hurts and how much I miss her...I'm grateful to have my sisters in my life (would be nice if you lived closer) I need mommy more and more everyday..these past few days have been tough..and I think she is there pulling me through...I keep forgetting her..but she somehow reminds me that she is here... I love you so much mommy dearest!
Love you Amy...
Amy the slideshow was awesome - now I can see why you were up so late last night! :) I can only imagine your pain - please know I was thinking of you throughout the day - especially after our long phone call this morning! I love ya, girl!
You guys are great! Thanks for all your kind words.
Amy,
This hurt so bad. I have tears poring down my face. Your mom was such a beautiful person. She was always there when you needed someone to talk to. Remember whenever I called your house you always thought I was calling for your mom instead of you. LOL Or what about when I got pregnant with Josh... Who was the first person I call? It was your mom. Not mine! I know you and your sisters miss her tremendously! Everytime I see one of you write something about her, it just brings back so many memories I have of such a wonderful lady. Aim, keep her close to your heart and never let go and she will always be there! Not only do I miss your mom but I also miss you! Please knoe that I am always here for you and if you ever need a shoulder to lean on, I'm just a phone call or email away!
Goldfish
Post a Comment