Don't Blink: Bee Movie        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, November 26, 2007

Bee Movie

I love going to the movies, even if they are WAY over priced. Somewhere along the line, EJ has been traumatized and doesn't feel the need to go the theatre. He will only go if (1) it is a movie he absolutely wants to see and (2) I bribe him. Honestly, he doesn't understand what the big deal is about seeing a movie on a huge screen. Also, he does not like how loud it gets. Well, I figured I'd have better luck with Alison. She is definitely old enough to sit through a 90-minute or so movie. The Bee Movie would be the perfect opportunity to take her. EJ actually showed an interest too so I ended up taking both EJ and Alison yesterday to the movies! The kids enjoyed their popcorn, soda and the movie. Ali did great and said she would love to go again with her mommy...YAY!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you 3 had a great time at the movies.... I love the great big B that Ali is standing by...Looks really cute! Both of your kids look so happy~Yeah for EJ on going to the movies....Maybe this is a start of something fun....

samnikki04 said...

so cute. i can't wait till Hannah sits down and can watch a movie with her Mommy. i have a feeling her and i will be spending lots of mommy daughter time together. so much to look forward to! love you aim

Lisa & Rob said...

Aim, The kids look wonderful! I hope you enjoyed the movie. It looks like they had fun!