Don't Blink: Visiting Joy        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, November 12, 2007

Visiting Joy

Last week I had the pleasure of flying to Alabama to visit one of my closest friends, Joy. Joy & I met when we were both living in Ohio. Our boys were in the same playgroup. To all who know how much I love the Chick-Fil-A restaurants, Joy is to blame...LOL! She introduced me to this yummy place and its been all downhill since!

Jay took the time off work so I could get away. I am so lucky to have such an understanding man. He & the kids had a wonderful time and I've already asked if I could do this once a year!

While visiting, Joy & I were able to do a little bit of stamping. We both agreed that one more day would have been perfect. We just didn't have the time to get a whole lot done.

On Thursday, Joy hosted a Margarita Madness themed Bunco. We were squeezing lemons & limes (and doing a tiny bit of taste testing) before 10 a.m. The night turned out great and it was a lot of fun to play Bunco again. The last time I played was when we visited our friend's in Germany!
Just visiting with Joy & her family was enough for me. It was great getting to meet her new little girl, Ellie. That baby is probably the happiest baby I've ever met!
Thanks for the visit, Joy! Hopefully soon we can get our families together.


1 comment:

Joy said...

We'll definitely need a "do over" next year!! :)