Thursday, November 15, 2007
Still fighting...
Well, I'm still not feeling any better. My temperature was over 102 again. I think it's time to head to Wal-Mart to stock up on flu remedies. I took a probiotic last night and echinacea this morning. I just need to nip whatever is going on in my body. My super sweet hubby took the day off. I've been sleeping most of the morning. My head is pounding though even after two Advil. Any suggestions?
I guess Evan's 1st birthday isn't going to be any fun. I'm glad the baby doesn't know any better yet. We'll reschedule for early next week. EJ's disappointed we won't be going to Chuck E Cheese. I really wish I wasn't feeling so yucky. I truly enjoy spoiling my kiddos on their birthdays! We'll be ordering in, picking up a cake, and opening presents though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear you are sick!! I hope we didn't give you anything. We haven't had any stomach thing but doesn't mean we weren't carriers! I hope you'll get to feeling better soon!
So sorry Amy hope you are feeling better soon. Happy Birthday Evan!
Post a Comment