Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I'm sick!
Around 4 a.m. this morning, the baby woke up and I realized I wasn't feeling too good. I had a hard time falling back to sleep. Evan awoke again about 1.5 hours later so I decided to rock him. I put him in bed with me (which he doesn't normally take to too well) and we slept til EJ & Ali got up at 6:50 a.m. I realized I still wasn't feeling well, but managed to get EJ to school on time, change the sheets on our bed and get a little bit of laundry done. By the time 9 o'clock rolled around, I was not feeling well at all. I had diarrhea and my stomach was doing flip-flops. I knew I needed to eat something so I had about 3/4 of a waffle. I talked to Jay with hopes he could come home a little earlier today. He wanted me to let me know how I was feeling in an hour after I showered and took my temperature. At first, Evan didn't want to nap, but once I got him down he slept for 1.5 hours this morning. It turned out that Jay had a dentist's appointment at noon and decided to come home afterwards. Gosh, I am so grateful for him doing that. He took my temperature and it was at 100.7. I laid done not long after he got home. When I got up at 2:40, my temperature was officially 102.5. I took two Advil at that point and was so hungry so I had half a pear and some Sprite. I got up around dinnertime and Jay made pancakes. Since then, my fever has stayed around 100, but it feels like I hit my head really hard. My eyes are sensitive to light too. I'm hoping this blows over soon since I want to enjoy my baby's first birthday tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment