Look at these two photos and see if you can determine the difference between the two. Your first clue is that is has nothing to do with Evan's facial expressions. It's actually the reason for him turning his head. Did you guess there is a different spoon in each photo? You are correct! The child would not eat lunch today for Jay. As soon as Jay offered the spaghetti on an adult spoon, Evan ate his lunch. He correlates the adult spoon with better tasting food! Amazing! Babies are SO smart!
I'm going to have to agree with Evan on this one...I'm not sure about the difference with the spoon and taste, but when it comes to drinking milk I prefer glass over a plastic...It's something about the taste...
2 comments:
SMART KID!!!! I love it.
I'm going to have to agree with Evan on this one...I'm not sure about the difference with the spoon and taste, but when it comes to drinking milk I prefer glass over a plastic...It's something about the taste...
Post a Comment