Saturday, March 16, 2013
Things I {love} #7
This happens to be a Denny's breakfast. If I weren't so lazy, I'd make this breakfast for myself every, single day. Of course, I'd have to ensure that I worked out every, single day. Nope, it's not worth it...LOL! In the last few years, I realized protein is a great thing for the first meal of the day. It definitely holds me over for alot longer than some of the other breakfast options. I know a girl who treats herself to bacon ONCE a year! That day is Mother's Day. Now that is discipline! I cannot imagine life without bacon. I'm sure I'll die before her, but at least I've enjoyed some of the good stuff, even though it's not really good for you. Is this one of your favorite meals too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment