Don't Blink: Things I {love} #4 & #5        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Friday, March 01, 2013

Things I {love} #4 & #5

On my mission to enlighten those (i.e. my wonderful, supportive, loving, happy, hubby) that think I use the word "hate" alot, let me give you TWO things I love today.  They kinda go hand-in-hand...
Smelling the candles at Target
One of the things the little ones and I enjoy doing is stopping to {smell the candles}.  Yankee Candle, in particular, has some of the most amazing smells ev-ah!  In fact, Alison, Evan, & I could just eat some of them up.  Not literally. Just figuritively.  BUT, unless they have the little {red sticker (see below)} attached to them, I don't buy 'em.  They are so expensive.  We did purchase a yummy one though that was a steal and it's called lemon cupcake.  Oh yeah, it makes my house smell like I've been baking something delish all day!   
Ahhh...I must admit, this {red sticker} makes me happy, especially if I have a coupon for that product as well.  Target is awesome for coupon stacking.  Not only can you use a manufacturer coupon, but one of theirs as well along WITH that coupon.  Essentially, you use two coupons for one product.  Unfortunately, Target is no longer "in my backyard" as we used to say in Maryland.  It takes a whole 15-20 minutes to get there now.  UGH.  It's so hard being me sometimes...LOL!

No comments: