Jay bought the kids this pool last night and had it set up so when they woke up it'd be ready to go. Alison had school this morning, but after lunch she and Evan were ready to go! Evan has a hard time getting in it. I think it's because he's afraid of falling face first in the water. I was trying to teach him how get in, but thought it'd be better if I don't. This way he won't get in it without an adult around to help him.
She is our true fish or mermaid as we like to call her.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Playing in the sun!
Let the water fun begin! The weather has changed and I think it's here to stay. I am updating the blog while sitting in my two-piece out on the patio with the laptop! Figured I could use a break from laundry and packing for New York City. Myself and two sisters are headed there this weekend to see my niece graduate from the Fashion Institute of Technology (F.I.T.). Go Nina and look out NYC! It's gonna be a blast! My hubby rocks for allowing me this time with my sisters and away from the kids for a few days. I owe him (Sturgis, honey?)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Catching up finally on your blog (a bit, at least!). These are such great pictures! Your kids are beautiful...sure have grown!!
It looks like the pool was a great ideal
Post a Comment