Bike riding...one of our favorite things to do as a family. On this chilly, windy day, we biked about 6 miles. Even EJ managed to keep up! I know that seat can't be comfortable on that cool bike!
Evan is out and he usually does nap in the afternoon when he is in the bike trailer or stroller.
Oh, the wind was too much near the water! EJ had to get off for a few minutes.
We had to stop at one of our favorite places along the water.
The water is too cold for stingrays, but we can't wait to see them!
It looked cool from that bridge in the distance.
When my sister, Jacki, visited, Jay & I took advantage of her for a few hours so we could ride the Harley. It was a 90 degree day, but we had a good hour and a half ride. Yes, Ethel, my rear hurt and no we didn't make any stops anywhere...if you get my drift! LOL!
Here I am posing for Jacki. Aren't I one, hot biker babe!
YEAH RIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment