I'm addicted to hiking! There I said it. The problem is that I don't want to hike alone so I drag my family along. Sometimes they go willingly. On this hike to Friendship Gardens, EJ was the only one who complained about wanting to go home. Then again, we did see a sign for another trail and decided to follow that for awhile. What was supposed to be about a 45 minute hike turned into an hour and 15 minutes. Although I do wonder if he complains on purpose because he knows it gets on my nerves?
| There was quite a drop off and Evan did slide down a little once. He was reaching up to grab a branch and didn't check his footing |
| Ready to go |
| Check out those roots! |
| The H3 tunnel |
| I love this dock with Coconut Island in the background |
| Kaneohe Bay is simply gorgeous |
| The first time I've seen a tree sap in awhile |
| Add caption |
| In the bamboo |
| Those trees are HUGE |

No comments:
Post a Comment