Don't Blink: Our little swimmers...        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Friday, July 31, 2009

Our little swimmers...

Swim lessons are over! The three weeks have flown by! I can't believe how much the kids learned and we will definitely do this again next year. I'm sure Alison will move up to the next level, so then I can get in the water with just Evan. Evan did go down the slide with me one time today, but the water was just too cold for our skinny, scrawny boy! EJ practicing his backstroke.This was supposed to be a dive, I think. Instead it turned out to be sorta a belly flop.
Here is Alison heading to the waterslide. She went down it four times all by herself today!
This little girl is quite the underwater swimmer! I've nicknamed her "Dolphin" because I have trouble keeping her head ABOVE the water!
Sorry, I missed getting a better photo by just a sec!
I guess you can still see Alison is having fun!

No comments: