.JPG)
Sleep is supposed to come natural, but not for Evan. The child is anti-sleep! Since he's six months old, he's fought it. At first I thought it was the crib. When we moved. the crib got converted into a toddler bed. Didn't work. About five times/week he ends up on our bed. Yesterday we moved Evan out of the room he shared with Alison and put him in the twin bed in EJ's room. The boy is STILL fighting sleep. He is constantly in-and-out of his bed and this is WITHOUT a nap. Yes, he has sorta grown out of naps too and I am tired of fighting him. One would think he'd be out like a light at night. Nope, as I type this he is throwing whatever toys or bears he can out of the bed. He's mad we are making him stay there (with threats, of course). If only he'd lay his head down on the pillow he might lose the battle. I just don't know what to do about it.
1 comment:
Maybe there a night time snack you could give him to make him sleep
Post a Comment