Don't Blink: Happy Independence Day!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

The 4th of July weekend was absolutely gorgeous! It sure was a busy one too! Once we got our days started it was non stop fun! On Friday, we took the kids to a water park. I forgot to put the memory card back in the camera so no pictures were taken then. Afterwards, we had some Mexican (which I was not impressed with this time), watered the garden, went to the grocery and then back home to get ready for the river concert. Gosh, it was so cool to be hanging out with friends and listening to the band while the kids ran wild on the hill. I wasn't too happy about the line to the ladies room, but that is typical. It took Jay all of 5 minutes to get into the men's and his line was just as long as ours...UGH! There were fireworks that night. Evan was the only one a little scared, but he did watch them. It was a fun night! On the 4th, we hosted a get together and a few of the neighbors stopped by to let the little ones swim and play. It was wonderful having everyone outside (meaning very little mess inside)!!! Also, all the families brought some food to share and that definitely took the stress off me! Those families have kids who turn in early, so when they headed home the kids & I relaxed for a bit. I think Jay was keeping himself busy outside. Once it started to get dark, we let the kids throw poppers and play with sparklers. We didn't see fireworks that night, but we sure could hear them! We definitely had a fun, eventful weekend with wonderful friends and we hope you did too!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: july 4th
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: