At the end of last week, both Alison & Evan had fevers. At one point Ali threw up. Boy, am I thankful for it just being her that had the tummy ache. We relaxed on the couch Friday morning and watched Go, Diego, Go. In the cartoon, an animal was yelling, "Ayudeme," which translates into "Help me." I specifically asked Ali if she knew what "Ayudeme" meant. She didn't so I told her. Well, a little while later I decided to take a walk with the little ones. Halfway through our walk we came across a playground. There was this big, round spider-web looking structure where kids could climb. It was geared for kids about EJ's age, so Alison didn't dare try it out. I thought I'd be silly and climb to the center of the web while Evan & Ali were watching. Once I got to the inside, I called out, "Ayudeme!" Do you know what Alison said? She turned her head to the side and said, "Diego, Mommy needs help!" I thought that was hilarious! At least she was paying attention earlier that morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment