Don't Blink: Memorial Day        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Memorial Day

Yeah, I've been meaning to post these pictures for a week now. Most the time, I just get lazy and think I will get to it the next day. I obviously don't! Last week, we were invited to a BBQ at one of Jay's co-workers house. He helped her move a few items the week before so she thanked a bunch of us by having a cookout! Her house is right on the water with a fishing pier and beach! Sweet deal, huh? It did rain shortly after we arrived, but that didn't stop Jay from helping the kids fish. At first I was bugged (no pun intended) by the rain, but quickly decided it was the little gnats that were killing me. Literally, they were eating us alive! Poor Evan STILL has bite marks, which he keeps scratching!
Alison LOVES the water SO much!
EJ hoping to catch a big one! It's not exactly big, but it's his first saltwater catch...a croaker!
Evan & Alison fishing. Ali caught TWO perch that day!
This was Evan's favorite!
This is all Jay caught...in the driveway.
Poor guy kept scratching those bits!After we left the BBQ, we drove a few miles south to this Island.
You'll have to look at a map to see where it is!

A few of the beach houses we saw.

No comments: