Don't Blink: Who does he think he is?        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who does he think he is?

I do have loads of pictures to get up on this blog, but I keep forgetting to do so. They will be put up within the next few days. In the meantime, here are a few of our third born child who thinks he rules the roost! Evan KNOWS he is NOT supposed to be on the coffee table. It is stated over and over daily. I guess he thinks the rules don't apply to him?!? Let me say that this is just one small example of how he doesn't mind his parents very well. The child tries to get away with as much as he can. EJ and Alison were certainly not like this. Is it a third born characteristic? I don't know, but he tests us and will probably do so until I have a full head of gray hair!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Now that's relaxation!

Beverly said...

Heh, in our family it's not a 3rd born characteristic at all, but it is definitely a 2nd and 4th born characteristic!!