It seems EJ inherited his mother's nearsightedness at a much younger age than she did! He's been telling us he can't see for about a month now, so Jay made an appointment for him. We had to re-schedule because his elementary school was testing last week and early this week, interferring with his appointment time. On Sunday, both he & I went for an eye exam (at Target of all places) and EJ was told his vision is 20/50. It was amazing how much better he could see with the lenses in front of him at the exam. Not only could he read the line he couldn't before, but he went on to read three lines below it! His response was "Whoa!" I remember getting my first pair of glasses. I was already in college. I wore them as I drove back to school and clearly remember that same expression, "Whoa!" All the trees had details!!! Anyway, EJ is quite proud of his glasses. He looks handsome too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The glasses sure do look good on him, but he even looks more grown up. time goes so fast hell be driving before we know it.
Look at this little handsome man.....
Post a Comment