Don't Blink: I've been attacked...UNO attacked!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've been attacked...UNO attacked!

Friends have been telling us how much fun the game UNO attack is, so I bought it last week. I knew this would be a game right up EJ's alley! During the game, if you can't play, you press a button on the machine. Sometimes cards shoot out, sometimes they don't! During this particular LONG game (it took us at least 3 hours to reach 500 points), EJ threw down a WILD card and chose the color green. Do you believe the kid had absolutely NO green cards in his hand? In fact, neither did Jay & I. To make a long story short, the photo on the left shows EJ's stack after searching for a green card. In the other picture, I was the victim of EJ throwing out a "trade hands" card. Smart, isn't he? He gets all those cards and then sees that his Mom has two cards in her hand. That was a photo moment! We sure got a kick out it!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I guess when you get back from Vegas you will be taking EJ how to play poker......hehehehe!! Card games are so much fun!