Tuesday, November 04, 2008
The Backstreet Boys visit Jacki!
Now you can all see just how well Jacki is doing. Her friend, Amber, totally surprised her by contacting the local radio show telling them about Jacki's situation. The radio show called Jive Records and the Backstreet Boys agreed to visit my sister! They are her MOST FAVORITE band in the world, so you can imagine her shock! Thank you to Amber, KRZ, and, most importantly, the Backstreet Boys. These guys took time out of their schedule to add some sunshine to Jacki's life. See the video HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shhhhh! I have always had a crush one a few of them....hehehe!!
Jacki is one lucky girl! That was sweet of her friend for making that happen....
I'm glad to see that Jacki is doing better....
Tell her hello for us and that we are still praying Angel's over her....
OMG!!! How awesome is that for Jacki! I hope you have a great visit with her this weekend.
Post a Comment