Don't Blink: Celebrating Jacki!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Friday, November 14, 2008

Celebrating Jacki!

The benefit for Jacki went really well. She is so lucky to have such amazing friends to organize this for her. I can't tell you exactly how many people showed up, but I can tell you that I had to say, "Excuse me" numerous times to walk around. Many, many people celebrated Jacki's life on Sunday. Her recovery is truly a miracle. Some days that is not how my sister feels. It's a rough road she is traveling, but she has her sisters and friends to lean on.
Tessa, Lorraine, and Amy -
friends since high school!
Me and April, my best friend
since I was 5 years old!
Jacki's friends who organized the benefit!
The band, Mace in Dickson, did a GREAT job!
There was quite the crowd at the benefit. I hope everyone had a blast!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That was so sweet of Jacki's friends to do this for her... Don't Stop Believing! I love that! Just seeing all the supportive people in Jacki's life brings a tear to my eyes... It's great when people help others........What a blessing!