EJ started school yesterday at his new school. He only went a half day since we had to finish filling out additional paperwork. Of course, he doesn't like it. He misses his old school. We explained that he has to give this school a chance and, in time, he will like it too. He rides the bus to a friend's house where I pick him up. He had an advantage before starting at this school. He already met, played, and trick-or-treated with a girl who is also in second grade (just a different class). It's always nice to see a familiar face when starting something new! I was thrilled when EJ came home wearing a sticker that it was restaurant night at CHICK-FIL-A! What a great day to start at a new school...support them by dining at your favorite fast food restaurant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everyone looks happy! I'm sure EJ will adjust quickly.... It's always hard starting a new school..At least he's in the 2nd grade (the most awesome grade EVER!) Can you tell what my favorite grade school class year was? hehehe!! He is such a strong boy with strong parents (best way to be!) I wish him all the luck in the world on meeting some pretty special friends....
Post a Comment