Don't Blink: Garage Sale        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Garage Sale

We had a garage sale today and every time we do so, I wonder, "Why did we do this?" Most of the customers came by 8:30 a.m. and we had about a total of 10! Okay, so we made some money and got rid of some junk, but is it worth the effort?

Our little entrepeneur (just like his Pappaw was), EJ decided last night he was going to sell some drinks. Here he is at work!

3 comments:

Kris said...

you crazy nut! I am so with you though. I can not stand the thought of tossing out perfectly good junk incase some one will pay me for it. UGH!! I so have to do the clothes, I would never be able to keep 4 children clothed! When are you heading out?

Stacy said...

You should have told us that EJ was going to be working the sidewalk, we would have dropped by to support him...He could have made extra money off the 4 of us....

You go EJ!

Stacy said...

I was looking at your garage sale picture and noticed something.....Is that Evan working your garage sale??