The boys
After dinner, we went to these AWESOME water gardens in downtown...thank you to Stacy for idea! She was right by telling me to bring Jay. The kids were mesmerized by this beautiful architecture so they wanted to swim AND climb. There is NO WAY I could have kept up with all three of them myself. Let me also mention here that almost four years ago to the day, June 16, 2004, three children and one adult died in the active pool. The adult and two of the children were related. One of the kids fell into the water and the other three attempted to save her. Thus, the gardens were closed for a few years, and re-designed and re-opened in 2007. I wish I knew about this when we had company! It was quite amazing!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

3 comments:
I love your pictures..
The one of you and Jay is just beautiful...
Looks like Jay had a great fathers day......Maybe that's because he has great kids and a great wife......
Happy Father's Day!
I have known you and Jay for quiet some time now.. Each year that has passed by I think you two just keep getting younger....In the picture with Jay and his boys, he doesn't even look old enough to have a 7 year old son.....
Wow, this brings back memories!! I used to go to the water gardens with my family when we lived in Garland!!
Post a Comment