Don't Blink: WOW! I am a slacker!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Sunday, April 27, 2008

WOW! I am a slacker!

What have I been doing? Apparently NOT updating our blog! Oh my, I can't believe it's been so long! I am sorry about that. The last two weeks have been nuts, especially this past week. Way back in November, I agreed to be the PTA Historian. Well, in my naive mind, I thought everyone would just graciously give me photos, flyers, anything I would need to get the scrapbook done. HA! I was quite mistaken. It was like pulling teeth! What was the rush? Well, the PTA President wanted the scrapbook to be entered into the contest at Saturday's (yesterday) convention. I was stressing out because I didn't have all I needed. In the end, some of the ladies came through and I got it done...GO ME! I don't know if the scrapbook earned a ribbon or not though. I guess I should find that out, huh? Also, I signed up for a facebook account. That site is addicting. I've been spending time over there throwing things at family & friends. That is fun to me. For example, I clicked a box where I could trip someone and I chose to trip two of my sister's. That cracked me up to the point that my husband was looking at me funny. I just think it's hilarious that I can trip my sister's! It's sort of an online "war." Anyway, I can't compare facebook to myspace, but I am enjoying it. I promise not to be a stranger for this long again. Pics of the kids will be coming!

No comments: