Don't Blink: What have we been doing lately?        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, April 07, 2008

What have we been doing lately?

Maybe the question should be, what haven't we been doing lately? With being on the verge of getting our house on the market, there is a TON to do! This is all on top of having to do the normal everyday activities. We got rolling this past week and I feel like we've gotten a lot done over the last few days. These are the tasks completed since Tuesday: o - The van got inspected (overdue since February) o - Ali, Evan & I choose flowers that we planted in the planters for the back patio o - I picked up more paint samples so we can match color of previous paint on walls o - Jay laid down fire ant killer and mowed the yard (first time this season) o - Rented a storage unit so we can begin de-cluttering o - Jay installed a new garage opener o - A plumber came out to fix the outside faucet that has been leaking for at least two months o - I began working on the PTA scrapbook (due on 4/26) and now have a title page! o - The truck had LOTS of work done and is ready to be put to good use o - Using the newly fixed truck, Jay & EJ picked up 6' panels for the fence All in all, things are moving along. I'm sure the short time left we have here is going to fly by with all the activities we have going on!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That's great that you guys have already started on getting everything ready...Maybe your last few months here will be more relaxing because of it...If you need help or someone to watch your kids while you and Jay do some team work just let me know....