Today we met up with a few friends and took the kids to the park. It was such a pretty day, but the wind made it feel chilly. Alison and her friends, Trinity & Bayleigh, enjoyed chasing and feeding the ducks. They played for a while and even looked for bugs using the girls' bug kits. I was surprised to see Trinity actually trying to find bugs considering she's always been afraid of them for as long as I've know her!
We also wanted to take photos near the Blue Bonnets (TX state flower) since they are in full bloom. They don't bloom long, so we had to find a nice patch to take pictures. Evan wanted nothing to do with this portion of his day. Once again, he hasn't been feeling well and was ready to go home at this point. Alison loved picking the flowers and they are now in a vase on my counter. I sure hope she (and EJ & Evan) always bring pick me wildflowers!
2 comments:
Awwww! Your pictures are soooo SWEET! We had so much fun that day.. I can't wait until next week when we go to the zoo.....
Your photo box is adorable, forgive, but I might have to make me one for my site.....I love it!
Very cute! Charis has been excited over seeing her freckles "grow." :-)
Post a Comment