Tuesday, August 12, 2008
What a handful!
Can I start by saying that Evan is our handful? This child keeps us on our toes. He is constantly getting into things and getting himself into trouble. Last night was no exception. Here I am chit chatting on the phone and checking email while Jay is off doing whatever it is he was doing when I hear Alison say, "Oh no, mommy, look what Evan is doing." I turn around to find Alison holding a black permanent marker with Evan and the carpet decorated. Unbelievable! My friend tells me to get the hairspray right before I frantically hang up the phone, but I check the ever-reliable internet for help. Hairspray was recommended, but rubbing alcohol was listed more often for permanent marker. SO, at 9 p.m. last night, Jay & I were scrubbing marker out of the semi-newly cleaned carpets. Jay ended up finishing up and doing a darn good job too! Here's our little guy's art work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww! He's so cute! He looks so proud of his creative drawing....Thanks for the tip on how to remove marker from carpet..
he had to grt this from amy cause jay was the perfect child as he is man
Post a Comment