Don't Blink: Water Park Fun!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Water Park Fun!

Click to play Fun in the Sun
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
Jay took an extra day off after I got back from SLC, just so we can go to this water park yesterday. EJ has been wanting to go for two year's and we FINALLY got to it. Hey, I wasn't gonna take him two year's ago when Jay was gone and I was newly pregnant with Evan! Last year, time just got away from us. So, here we are a few year's later. Yes, I do regret not going sooner. It was great hanging out on this 16th straight day of 100+ degree weather (it was 107 yesterday). EJ & I did go on two of the bigger water slides, one with the double tube and an alone one. I didn't like the double tube slide simply because in was an enclosed tunnel. I felt claustraphobic and it was dark & hot. All of us liked the Endless River. I think we floated around on inner tubes at least two times and we went twice! Evan started falling asleep, but held off for more fun. Unfortunately, myself, EJ & Alison got pretty burned. It's sad because it wasn't for lack of applying sunscreen. We re-applied at least three times. I bought a new sunscreen today. If anyone has any that work well, please let me know! Right now we've been putting on the aloe to soothe the soreness.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Aww! I love your pictures.. By the looks of your kids faces I could tell that all of you had a BLAST! I love summer even really HOT ones....

Anonymous said...

maybe next summer i can play with you

Joy said...

Great pictures!!