Saturday, August 23, 2008
Going to the bank...
EJ had LOTS of change in his piggy bank. If I remember correctly, it's the same change since he was little and Jay & I would deposit all our loose coins directly into EJ's stash. Over the years, we've gotten away from giving our spare change to the kids. Grandma sends them enough cash. Right, Chris?
I decided to head to the bank on Friday and use one of those automatic coin counters. Oh my! That is one of the greatest inventions EVER! Yes, I know, counting all that change could have been a nice math lesson. Well, wait 'til you see how much money 8 pounds of change is worth! I think you would have ran to the bank too!
As EJ was getting in the van, he dropped his container full of change. He picked most of it up, but found an additional 6 cents today in the driveway.
The kids outside the bank with their change. See how much EJ has compared to Alison?
The top number ($11.76) is how much change Alison took the bank. Sorry about her bangs in her eyes. I am trying to grow them out!
Again, the top number ($92.08) is how much change EJ had in his piggy bank. This was after I gave Alison a few handfuls since her piggy bank was pitiful!
EJ's treat for lunch. He's just like his Mom, money burns a hole in his pocket quickly! Oh, Ali wanted to go to Chili's instead. I had to explain that EJ was buying lunch and that the next time she treats us, she can choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job! Can you imagine how many Chick-fil-a trips that can be.....hahaha!!
Post a Comment