Don't Blink: Sick baby update        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sick baby update

Well, Evan's fever finally broke on Sunday. Talk about relief! He continued to be exceptionally crabby, whiny, clingy and awake at night so I decided to call the doctor today. He's been playing with his ears a lot too. It seems that after having a fever for 3 consecutive days, Evan has roseola. That is certainly harmless enough. Also, he is teething! You would think I'd know what teething is like after 3 kids...apparently not! As a side note: Jay & I were laughing about the time EJ had his first bout with roseola. Of course, Jay & I had never heard of this skin rash before. We called the clinic to get an appointment and were told that when we arrived we were not allowed to enter through the main doors. We had to wait for someone to open a side door and keep us at one end of the building. I guess the concern of something contagious was on their minds!

No comments: